Workshop stove single skin flue pipe
Black enamelled single skin workshop flue pipe
Our workshop stove flue pipe is a matt black enamelled flue pipe which is robust, affordable and looks good to boot. The male end of this enamelled flue pipe is the smaller and slides into the female end. The join between parts is only visible as a line where they meet (most flue pipe has a bulge where they join).
Clearline flue pipe is available in a variety of diameters. The diameters that are used with the workshop stoves which we offer on this site are: 100mm, 125mm and 150mm diameter.
Clearline flue pipe is suitable for all the workshop stoves we offer.
If you are using Clearline flue pipe with an Oakfire stove then:
- Oakfire 1 or 2: choose 125mm diameter.
- Oakfire 3 or 4: choose 150mm diameter.
If you are using Clearline flue pipe with a Greenheart stove then:
- Greenheart 1 or 2: Greenheart 1 or 2: choose 100mm diameter. You will need a 90 degree Tee and cap. You will need the workshop stove flue adaptor A.
- Greenheart 3: choose 100mm diameter. You will need a 90 degree Tee and cap. You will need workshopstove flue adaptor B.
- Greenheart 4-7: choose 125mm. You will need a 90 degree Tee and cap. You will need workshopstove flue adaptor C.
Bruno stoves need 150mm diameter flue pipe.
If you intend to run long lengths of single skin flue pipe to install your workshop stove or if you intend to run the single skin flue pipe up through the roof and outside then please read this first as there a number of safety considerations to think of.
Don't forget that our workshop stove installation assistant will do the work for you and design a workshop stove flue system for you.